Learn how to master surfing on the spectacular beaches of the Gold Coast on either a half or full day learn to surf experience.
The Learn to Surf experience will teach you how to paddle, stand up and catch a wave, with the help of a knowledgeable and experienced surfing coach.
You’ll spend up to two hours in the Gold Coast surf learning how to master this popular past time. All necessary equipment including surfboards, wetsuits and rash vests are provided on the day, as is ocean safety and awareness talks from your coach.
To add to this awesome experience, you’ll also be able to enjoy a half hour yoga class to help you relax and warm up your muscles prior to your lesson. Plus it includes a cultural boomerang throwing lesson and a professional photo package.
Gold Coast Learn To Surf departs daily from North Burleigh Beach.
Lessons operate: Daily
Lessons duration: 2.5 hours or 5 hours
- Learn to surf on the iconic Gold Coast
- Return transfers from North Burleigh Surf Club
- A surf lesson with a duration of 2 or 4 hours
- Premium surfboard, wetsuit and rashie
- A professional, fun and experienced surf coach
- Ocean safety and awareness talk
- Half hour yoga class
- Cultural boomerang throwing lesson
- $10 souvenir T-Shirt voucher from the tour operator
- Take home professional photos of your memorable day
Gold Coast Learn To Surf lessons prices start from:
$49 per person* (half day)
$99 per person* (full day)
*Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this tour at any time.